We strive to help connect therapists and counselors with the clients who need them most all across the country through our online platform. A perfect candidate for this role would be a licensed LCMHC in the state of North Carolina with a passion and commitment to excellent care for clients within their preferred demographic. All clients that will be seen are pre-screened, stable, and have low acuity. This leaves you to do what you do best, care for clients from within your sessions.
A full clinical caseload can be assigned within the first 14 days of onboarding with the platform. The platform takes care of billing, initial assessments, client sourcing, and many other administrative tasks so your focus can be on your clients.
- Master’s degree or higher in counseling, social work, psychology, or mental health-related fields.
- North Dakota state LCMHC license. (We are not able to accept interns or therapists who require supervision to provide individual therapy.)
- A successful candidate will be independent in scheduling established clients, and case management, and will have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Absolutely no disciplinary actions on your license.
- Substantial sign-on bonus.
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
- Weekly direct deposit
- Counselors and Therapists who work full-time are eligible for a monthly healthcare stipend.
- Free use of the platform’s services as a client as long as you remain an active counselor on the platform.
- Flexible schedule based on your needs.
Apply today to get started!