- We are seeing rapid growth in the demand for online counseling since the pandemic. With more than 10,000 members joining the platform looking for professional help, you will get unlimited referrals, and you will not worry about acquiring new clients.
- Maintain a healthier work-family balanced life. There is so much flexibility that you can make your own schedule, and work as little as 5 hours per week, or 40 hours and more if you would like. There is no non-compete, so it is a great way to supplement your practice.
- Minimal paperwork is required. You will not need to spend your precious time on writing lengthy reports after each client session. The platform handles all paperwork for you, while you focus on seeing your clients, or utilize those saved hours for your family or seeing more clients.
- Unlimited referrals so you can focus on counseling.
All clients are low acute and stable. You can choose up to 3 preferences for the client demographics that you wish to treat: depression, anxiety, OCD, ADHD, relationship issues, weight disorders, or grief counseling etc. There are no severe mental health, addiction, or psychotic clients.
A typical session is 45 minutes long. Clients have the option to stay with the same counselor or not, you can decide how many sessions your clients need based on a solution-based therapy approach, but usually it lasts less than 24 sessions per client.
- We offer a substantial sign-on bonus
- Compensation is between 80k-100k per year depending on hours worked.
- There is a monthly stipend for medical/dental/vision benefits for full-time therapists.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work, Psychology, or Mental Health Counseling
- Must be independently licensed in Vermont, no associates or interns:
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC)
- Must have a reliable internet connection
Apply now to get started today!