Full time and Part time Licensed Mental Health Counselors Needed
The Mental Health Professional is responsible for providing optimal care to patients participating in the Company's Program through assessing individual mental health needs; developing, implementing, and reevaluating care plans; counseling and educating patients and families.
The Mental Health Professional effectively addresses the patient group communicating with clarity, conciseness, and confidence through group education workshops while creatively engaging patients and families throughout the entire presentation.
Performs all work in accordance with the mission, vision, and values. Daily duties would include the mental health care for cardiac patients based on established standards of practice. This includes, but is not limited to, knowledge of the company's guidelines and ability to make potential needed recommendations and referrals based on health history and/or existing conditions.
1. Reviews patient health history in preparation for initial evaluation.
2. Develops and implements mental health care plans based on established standards of practice.
3. Interviews patient/family to determine educational needs, establish treatment goals and plan of care.
4. Evaluates patient/family response to teaching and modify plan of care if necessary. 5. Collaborates with patient’s physician and other interdisciplinary team members as appropriate to coordinate plan of care and communicate patient status.
6. Makes appropriate referrals to other healthcare professionals as indicated.
7. Maintains patient confidentiality according to HIPPA.
8. Completes documentation on appropriate cardiac rehab forms and stores in appropriate medical record system as needed.
1. Conducts multiple scheduled healthy minds workshops.
Texas State LPC, LCSW, LMFT or Psychologist license
Job Types: full time, Part-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
Schedule is flexible
Apply today. We are hiring.