We are currently looking to hire part-time and full-time motivated mental health professionals looking for a new counseling role in the state of Hawaii! If you are a self-motivated, hard-working therapist looking for an opportunity to provide excellent care, then this opportunity is for you!Core responsibilities:
- You will be meeting with clients via phone, video chat, or messaging through the app (if you are opted-in for out-of-session messaging).
- During your 45-minute client sessions, you will be treating clients who are stable and have low acuity
- You will only treat clients with conditions such as ADHD, OCD, Grief, Weight Disorders, Relationship issues and other conditions that would benefit from remote care.
Salary and Benefits:
- Part-time counselors in this role can make up to $60,000 a year based on their caseload.
- Full-time counselors in this role can make up to $100,000 a year based on a 40 hour work week.
- Counselors who work 30+ hours consecutively for two months will become eligible for a healthcare stipend.
- Free counseling is offered to any counselor who joins the platform.
- You must have a valid LMFT, LMHC, LCSW, or Psychologist in the state of Hawaii.
- You must not have any disciplinary actions on your license.
- You must have at least a Master's Degree.
- You must have a working laptop or desktop with a microphone or camera.
If you are interested, please apply below and we can reach out to you to discuss this opportunity further!