We provide digital behavioral health services over telemedicine to clients across the United States. Our mission is to end the one-size-fits-all approach to behavioral health, designing a unique treatment plan for each client, and providing culturally-adept care that best meets their needs.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced LCSW, LMFT, or LCMHC to work part-time or full-time hours with stable, low acuity clients across the country.
Therapists will be compensated based on the time that they meet with clients. All major administrative tasks will be handled by our staff, allowing you to do what you do best, treating clients. We will handle referrals and appointment scheduling, as well as all billing and accounting duties. Your role is to focus on the patient!
- Conducting individual psychotherapy over telemedicine
- Developing therapeutic treatment plans
- Must be an independently licensed therapist (LCSW, LMFT, or LCMHC)
- Master’s degree
- Have a desire to learn and share experience among a diverse team of both clinical and non-clinical colleagues
- Are open to learning new skills!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Earn up to $60,000 a year working part time
- Earn up to $100,000 a year working full time
- Benefits stipend available to those who work 30+ hours a week
- Flexible schedule based on your needs.
Apply today to get started!