We are looking to hire independently licensed LMFTs, LPCs, and LCSWs In the state of Colorado to join one of the largest mental health practices in the world. Due to the pandemic, there is a rapidly growing demand for counseling services and we aim to help fill that need by pairing qualified motivated therapists and counselors with the clients who need them the most.
All patients seen within the practice are screened: they are stable and have low acuity. You can choose up to three client demographics you wish to work with, ensuring that the clients you see fall under your preferred scope of work. You will be matched with clients in the areas you are licensed in, eliminating the need to search for clients on your own. This role offers you the ability to hold a part-time or full-time working schedule, with minimal administrative tasks, allowing your focus to be on your clients whenever you are free to work.
You must have a valid Colorado state LMFT, LPC, or LCSW license.
- Absolutely no disciplinary actions on your license.
- A passion and drive to help treat your clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A Master’s degree in a related field.
Benefits and Salary:
- Full-Time workers can earn up to $100,000 a year
- Therapists and counselors who work 30+ hours a week are eligible for a healthcare stipend.
- Freedom and flexibility that comes with building your own schedule.
- Ability to use the company’s services as a client free of charge as long as you remain an active therapist or counselor with the company.
Apply today to learn more!