We're changing the world through counseling. If you're looking for a new career in counseling, you’ll find meaning, fulfillment, and success in your work with us. The Licensed Mental Health Therapist role is about joining a community of people committed to each other and committed to bringing mental health services into a new era of quality. We are a family-friendly environment and require our team to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We are looking for highly motivated mental health therapists with a positive drive, who want to thrive as part of a dynamic clinical team.
We believe clinicians thrive best when they are free from excessive paperwork, phone calls, scheduling, billing, and other administrative tasks that take valuable time away from providing clinical services. We invest heavily in providing a comfortable setting in which to provide psychotherapy and assessment. This includes a great location, marketing, scheduling, billing, and technology that works to make your life easier.
- Licensed as a Mental Health Therapist (LPC, LMFT, LCSW)
- Empathetic and intuitive listening
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Advanced proficiency in using a computer and the ability to learn how to use new computer programs quickly
- Passion for our mission of improving access to high-quality care for anxiety, depression, and other stable, low acuity conditions.
- You are entrepreneurial and have experience working at startups.
- You have experience defining and iterating on new processes.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Flexible schedule built around your availability
- Ability to use the platform as a client should you wish to seek therapy personally.
- Earn up to $100,000 working full-time.
- Full-time counselors and therapists who work 30+ hours a week are eligible for a healthcare stipend.
Apply today to learn more!