Our Client's counseling center is seeking Social Workers to help meet the mental health needs of New Yorkers via Telepsychiatry and/or in-person consultations (your preference). Most of our patients present with depression, anxiety, and interpersonal issues.
- Hours: Flexible Hours
- Location: REMOTE (Virtual Sessions / Teletherapy)
- Pay: $50-70/session (53 Min sessions)
About the company:
Our client is ahead of the curve in adjusting to the post-pandemic mental health world. Telepsychiatry and flexible appointments for both clients and providers are here to stay, and our company has adjusted to these new realities.
Our client a trusted private practice mental health group (originally founded in 1970), where Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers and Mental Health Counselors work with patients of all ages. We’re
Our client's team is above all dedicated to one mission: enhancing mental health wellness. Our company will provide comprehensive administrative services that allow clinicians to focus on patient care and outcomes. We assist with ongoing patient referrals and scheduling; you will have access to a telehealth platform to conduct your sessions; and we process all the patient billing, as well as submitting and resolving insurance claims.
Benefits for Clinicians:
· Focus on Clinical Work: Your focus is 100% on counseling. You do not need to worry about acquiring clients, billing, support, or operations. We handle it all!
· Flexibility: You choose the days and times when you will conduct your 30 hours. You will have a dedicated receptionist to help with scheduling, cancellations, etc.
· Client Access: Steady patient referrals from our waiting list.
· Insurance Panels: Credentialing services for all clinicians.
· Collegial atmosphere and Mentorship: Continuing education and supervision opportunities provided by Comprehensive Counseling staff. A supportive team of administrative staff and management. For consultations, we have our own in-house Psychiatrists and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners available to you to help better serve your patients if they need medication management.
· Financial: $1600-2000/ week (if you do 30 sessions/week) - (LCSW's, LMHC's, or LMFT's) – Pay is based on reimbursement rates and hours worked in a given week
· Future ability to help other clinicians: As you grow with Comprehensive Counseling you can use your clinical experience to help mentor and coach our growing list of dedicated clinicians, as desired.
· REMOTE / VIRTUAL sessions.
· Fully licensed by New York State to provide counseling
· Additional certifications preferred but not required (ABA, DBT, CBT, EMDR)
· Bilingual skills are preferred but not required
· Previous experience providing treatment services to children, adolescents, adults and or families
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent engagement and communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT preferred
· $1600-2000/ week
Note: Clinicians are independent providers (1099 contractors) supported No health benefits are currently offered for this role.
Note: We are unable to work with substance abuse counselors, school counselors, registered nurses, career counselors, and business coaches (unless they have an additional license as a clinical social worker or mental health counselor).
Keywords: Telehealth, Teletherapy, Remote, Work from Home, Virtual, LCSW, LMFT, and LMHC
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $50.00 - $70.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
- NY LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT license (Required)
Work Location: One location
Email your resume today to apply.