Come join one of the largest mental health focused platforms in the country. Their mission is to connect providers with patients across the country to make excellent care more accessible. To support this mission we are looking for licensed mental health professionals (LCSW, LCMHC, and LMFT) to work remotely in the Cary, North Carolina area.
Over the last few years we have seen many changes in the way that we conduct our day to day responsibilities. With the pandemic came a need to make care more accessible to those who need it. To fill that need we became the leading mental health platform in the country. Our company focuses on solutions based therapy which ensures that their individual treatment goals are often reached, versus retaining the same patients for an extended time.
This position allows you the freedom and the flexibility to work remotely from your home or professional office. Most of your clients will be seen through video chat, with the exception of assigned tasks and messaging through the app.
A typical caseload involves patients who suffer from conditions such as depression, anxiety, OCD, ADHD, grief, and other conditions that would benefit from virtual solutions based therapy. All of the patients treated through our platform are stable and have low acuity. This way the only patients you have access to through our platform are the ones that can truly benefit from it.
To provide our preferred level of care, you will assess clients to determine a fit for care and establish a provisional diagnosis and initial treatment plan. Providing comprehensive therapeutic assessments and treatment plans per the needs of the patient is paramount. This will supply the details necessary to provide 1:1 therapy with options for individuals, couples, and family therapy (depending on your discipline).
Typically, treatment is provided in the form of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Hypnotherapy, Somatic Therapy, Zen Buddhist Therapy, and other therapeutic disciplines that can be provided remotely. Empathy, understanding, and a willingness to help patients work through these difficulties is very important.
You will enjoy the unlimited referrals and a full caseload with very minimal paperwork.
Your sessions with our clients are typically 45 minutes long and can be scheduled at your discretion. To remain an active provider, you can work as little as 5 hours a week and more than 40 hours a week based on your needs. If you prefer, you can even set up a regular schedule instead of individual time slots in our system to ensure that you are receiving the most out of your schedule.
- The typical salary for a full time counselor in this role is $100,000/year.
- We also offer a monthly stipend to help cover your healthcare needs.
- Providers will also receive a discount towards using our services personally if they wish to.
- We also offer a competitive sign on bonus.
- You must be independent licensed in North Carolina.
- You must have one of the following licenses in good standing:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- You must not have any disciplinary actions on your license.
- You must have a Master's degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
We are currently hiring many care providers to fit this role. If you are interested, please apply with your resume/CV
and we will reach out to you as soon as possible!