Virtual Mental Health Counselors Needed
We are looking to fill several Full-time or Part-time Licensed Mental Health Therapist roles for the world's largest online therapy platform. Put simply: You provide the clinical expertise; we take care of everything else.
- Sign-on bonus
- $90,000-$104,000 per year
- Weekly direct deposit
Ongoing contract remote-role
·A Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
Full Independent Licensed Mental Health Counselor:
· Consistent and unlimited referrals: Full clinical caseload can be established within the first 30 days.
· Flexible schedule: You are always in control of your schedule and appointment times. This can be your major source of income or supplement your current work.
· Engaged clients: You are connected with clients who fit your specific areas of expertise. Then, we provide clients with a wide variety of ways to connect with you so that they can best start their therapeutic journey: from scheduled live sessions to shared journal entries, to audio and video messages, to clinical worksheets, to formal goal setting, tracking, and more.
· Autonomy over clinical decisions: You are the licensed and trained clinician. We will defer to your clinical judgment and expertise about the most effective and clinically appropriate approach for each client.
· Personalized marketing: You will have your own website and profile that is optimized for you based on your location, expertise, and availability.
Speak to our recruiter today!
Who Should Apply?
Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), Psychologists (Ph.D.), and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC) are all encouraged to apply!
Therapist looking for an easy, all-in-one technology platform for telehealth.
Therapist looking for a variety of ways to engage - for example, through the 3 types of live sessions available (video, phone, and live chat), through the asynchronous messaging component, through worksheets, through shared journal entries, through audio and video messages, and more.
Therapist who are looking for a strong and accessible peer community, directly through the platform. With over 10,000 therapists on the platform, you’ll have a forum to ask and answer any questions you might have!
Counselors must be licensed by a State Board to provide counseling (e.g., Licensed Mental Health Counselor, LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD or similar credentials).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unfortunately, if you are an intern or if you require supervision to provide counseling services, you cannot be a provider for us at this time. Also, we are unable to accept substance abuse counselors, school counselors, registered nurses, career counselors, Christian counselors, and business coaches (unless they have an additional license as a mental health counselor).
Experience counseling adults, couples, and/or teens
Excellent written communication
Reliable Internet connection
Currently residing in the US
Speak to our recruiter today!
All work is 100% remote! Work from anywhere in the Nation.