We are seeking Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs) in New Mexico to join one of the largest telehealth companies in the world. We offer competitive compensation with flexible scheduling that allows employees to set their own hours of availability while working in the comfort of their own homes!
Choose and change your status at any time, whether Part Time or Full Time, staff has the freedom to work up to 40+ hours a week or as little as 5 hours a week. Work as many hours as you’d like with the opportunity for additional bonuses.
Counselors and therapists who work 30 hours a week or more are also eligible for a healthcare stipend,
Our patient caseload: Depression, Anxiety, OCD, ADHD, Grief, Agoraphobia, etc. We do not see any children or youths, only Adults who are stable and have low acuity.
- Must have an LCSW, LPCC, or LMFT license in New Mexico
- No disciplinary actions on your license
- Must have a master's degree
- Must have access to a computer in good working condition
- You must be fully licensed in New Mexico, no interns or associates are qualified for this role.
- Consistent referrals: Full clinical caseload can be established within the first 30 days.
- Zero overhead: No fees, ever.
- Flexible schedule: You are always in control of your schedule and appointment times. This can be your major source of income ("full time") or a supplement to your current work.
- Engaged clients: You are connected with clients who fit your specific areas of expertise.
Compensation can range up to $100,000 annually for full-time workers, since compensation is competitive, you will have the ability to choose your workload and overall income (which would depend on your workload).
This position is 100% remote.
We Are Hiring Immediately.
Apply today to get started!
IND1 IND2 #LI-AS1 ZR