Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We strive to help connect therapists and counselors with the clients who need them most all across the country through our online platform. A perfect candidate for this role would be a licensed LPC, LMFT, or LCSW in the state of Georgia with a passion and commitment to excellent care for clients within their preferred demographic. All clients that will be seen are pre-screened, stable, and have low acuity. This leaves you to do what you do best, care for clients from within your sessions.
A full clinical caseload can be assigned within the first 14 days of onboarding with the platform. The platform takes care of billing, initial assessments, client sourcing, and many other administrative tasks so your focus can be on your clients.
- Master’s degree or higher in counseling, social work, psychology, or mental health-related fields.
- Georgia state LCSW, LPC, or LMFT license. (We are not able to accept interns or therapists who require supervision to provide individual therapy.)
- A successful candidate will be independent in scheduling established clients, case management, and will have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Absolutely no disciplinary actions on your license.
- Part-Time counselors and therapists in this role can expect to make up to $65,000 a year.
- Full-Time Therapists and Counselors in this role can expect to make up to $100,000 a year.
- Counselors and Therapists who work 30+ hours a week are eligible for a healthcare stipend.
- Free use of the platform’s services as a client as long as you remain an active counselor on the platform.
- Flexible schedule based on your needs.
Apply today to get started!
Montclair, New Jersey, United States
Gotham Enterprises Ltd. was founded with the mission to make an impact in the Mental Health Industry. We live in uncertain times, and uncertainty gives way to increased mental health conditions across larger groups of people. To help improve upon this, we at Gotham Enterprises Ltd. work to match mental health professionals with employers who can provide them with a fulfilling role that allows them...