The rising demand for mental health counselors has driven teletherapy to the forefront of professional mental healthcare. We hire independently licensed and self-motivated therapist passionate about providing high-quality mental health solutions.
We offer a sign-on bonus, and commit to providing exceptional support to our therapists so that they can focus on their clients. Our mission is to facilitate and promote appropriate behavioral health and personal growth in communities in need.
To identify the behavioral and mental health needs of stable, low-acuity adults, and develops therapy goals and objectives for implementation through an individual therapy plan.
- Work from anywhere (100% remote)
- Make your own schedule!
- Full-time or part-time
Clinical mental health services are primarily to be provided via video chat. The counselor must develop and implement person-centered, recovery solution-based treatment plans. The activities associated with the primary responsibility of Mental Health Counselors are:
- Conduct ethical and compassionate individual mental health counseling via video chat
- Use solution-based treatment modalities to facilitate individual treatments
- Develop effective and individualized treatment plans to meet the needs of your clients
- Help clients develop insights into their experiences, feelings, and relationships
- Monitor progress throughout the treatment plan and help clients develop healthy coping mechanisms
- Flexible schedule: Set your own hours based on your availability.
- Fully remote: Work from the comfort of your home.
- Full-time or part-time: a new career or a good supplemental income.
- Counselor portal: Our all-in-one counselor portal is easy to navigate, and has everything you will need for the job.
- Unlimited referral: We match you with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences. No more acquiring new clients on your own.
- Minimal paperwork: We make your counseling life easier by handling all paperwork for you.
- Get busy: Full clinical caseload is typically established within days
- Counselor support: We provide live, personalized support to counselors in order to streamline the process of both seeking and providing mental health care.
To qualify as a Mental Health Counselor to provide counseling services, you must have the designated clinical experience and:
- Must have a Master’s degree or higher in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
- Must have one of the following current state licenses by the state board(s):
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Psychologist (PsyD)
III. Must be independently licensed to practice without supervision.
- No disciplinary actions.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature.
- Must be computer literate
VII. Must have stable Wi-Fi.
***Please indicate your license and license state in your application***
- Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly direct deposit
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
- Monthly healthcare stipend for full-time counselors
Onboarding takes as little as 3 days!
Apply now with your CV and get started today!