- Minimal paperwork: Forget about spending hours writing reports after client sessions. Very minimal paperwork is required. The platform handles all paperwork for you, while you focus on doing what you do the best: helping the hurting communities.
- Unlimited referrals: Choose up to 3 preferences of the client demographics you wish to treat, then wait for the clients to be sent to you based on the demographics of your choice. You will be matched with the clients within the state(s) you are licensed in, and never need to worry about acquiring new clients by yourself.
- State-of-the-art technology: The platform has all the tools built-in, you will not need to download any other third-party software.
Clients and sessions:
Typical clients have depression, anxiety, OCD, ADHD, relationship issues, weight disorders or are in need of grief counseling. 70% of the clients are younger females under 35 years old. Sessions are 45 minutes of solution-based therapy, so you and your clients get to decide how many sessions they would need. Clients are usually short-term and stay with the same counselor for less than 24 sessions. There are no severe mental health, addiction, or psychotic clients. All clients are low acute.
Compensation is between $60,000 - $100,000 per year depending on your weekly caseload.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Mental Health Counseling
- Must be an independently licensed LCMFT, LCPC, Psychologist, or LSCSW, no associates or interns, no disciplinary actions
- Must have a cell phone and a computer in working condition
- Must have a reliable internet connection