We are transforming mental health care, from start to finish. It begins with accessible and effective evidence-based video therapy provided by our top-notch team of providers. As a result, our clients experience improved outcomes—feeling better, faster. Join us as we continue to grow!
Full-Time Employee Role & Responsibilities
The platform offers an innovative video therapy program: that combines live video sessions with between-session digital lessons and content. As a Licensed Mental Health Therapist you would:
- Work flexible hours based on your availability and needs.
- Provide short-term, evidence-based therapy via live video to individual adult clients/week
- Assign digital lessons, videos, and assessments to your clients between video-based sessions to enhance learning and monitor outcomes
- Conduct peer-based quality assurance reviews to ensure high-quality outcomes in the program
- Attend one-on-one and peer group clinical consultation meetings
- Attend ongoing training to enhance your clinical skills
Employee Salary and Benefits
We manage the operations end of the business, so you can focus on what you do best: providing high-quality mental health care. Our benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation for your work.
- Earn up to $60,000 a year working part-time.
- Earn up to $100,000 a year working full time.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance stipend for full-time social workers.
- Flexible scheduling to set your own part-time or full-time availability.
- A full caseload of motivated clients based on your chosen demographics
- Master’s degree from a clinical track
- Unrestricted Mental Health Therapist License (LICSW, LMFT, LPCC) (i.e., able to work independently, without supervision, from a licensed supervisor) without current disciplinary action
- Experience providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT)
- Experience providing video therapy
- Experience maintaining a full clinical caseload of adult and/or adolescent clients/week
- A full-time resident of the United States
Qualities for Success
- You’re thrilled to provide excellent quality clinical care, by video, to a full caseload of clients
- You’re adept at learning and comfortable using tech tools
- You enjoy the balance of independent ownership of key tasks and regular team communications
- You’re eager to join a rapidly growing business and comfortable with processes that evolve quickly
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills, and a willingness to receive feedback
- You’re open-minded, non-judgemental, flexible, and have good humor
- You show up as your authentic self at work, each day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
Apply today to get started!