South Carolina State Licensed LISWs/LISW-CPs, LPCs and LMFTs wanted full-time and part-time one-on-one counseling.
We are hiring several South Carolina State LPCs, Licensed Independent Social Workers, LMFTs, and Psychologists for our state-of-the-art progressive, behavioral health practice.
Our company is experiencing rapid growth due to the pandemic. We have a 3-month wait list for therapists for clients.
We need more mental health therapists to join our team. Come join our dynamic team. You will have all of the support you need. You will no longer need to look for clients.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will provide one on one mental health counseling for low acute stable clients
- You can use all modalities for treatment including EMDR, CBT, DBT, Motivation Therapy, and Somatic Therapies.
- You will focus on clinical practice.
- You will be seeing clients via video chat
- Weight Disorders
- Age Disorders
- Relationship Problems
- Identity Disorders
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have a South Carolina State LPC, LISW/LISW-CP, or LMFT license
- Master's Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy or Social Work
- Must not have any disciplinary actions on your license
- Must have a computer
- Must have a Strong Internet Connection
- Full-time salary is approximately $100,000 per year for a full caseload