- We are seeking Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFTs) in the state of Idaho for the leading mental health platform in the US. Through the pandemic, we have been helping stable and low acuity clients suffering from depression, anxiety, relationship issues, work stress, grief, weight disorders, and more. To fill this demand, we are looking to expand upon our team by bringing on motivated, mindful, and thoughtful therapists and counselors to meet our client’s needs.
- You will be working to help the increased demand for mental health care by working with clients on a remote/virtual basis at the convenience of your home or office. Most clients you will see via video chat, and all of our clients are screened - stable and low acuity.
- Must have a valid independent LCPC, LPC, LCSW, or LMFT license
- No disciplinary actions on your license
- Must have access to a computer in good working condition.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Flexibility is key! You create your own schedule! Work as few as 5 hours a week or up to 40 hours or more a week; weekdays, nights, or weekends based on your needs.
- Earn up to $100,000 per year for full-time Counselors
- Earn up to $60,000 per year for part-time Counselors.
- Monthly Insurance Stipend for full-time Counselors (30+ hours/week)
- There is a significant sign-on bonus for new Licensed Mental Health Counselors/Therapists who join our company.
We are currently hiring! Apply today to get started.