- Flexibility: You set your own availability, and work as little as 5 hours per week to 40 hours or more if you would like.
- Minimal paperwork: Forget about spending hours writing reports after client sessions. Very minimal paperwork is required. The company handles all paperwork for you, while you focus on doing what you do the best: helping the hurting communities.
- Unlimited referrals: Choose up to 3 preferences of the client demographics you wish to treat, then wait for the clients to be sent to you based on the demographics of your choice. You will be matched with the clients within the state(s) you are licensed in, and never need to worry about acquiring new clients by yourself.
Typical clients have depression, anxiety, OCD, ADHD, relationship issues, weight disorders or are in need of grief counseling. 70% of the clients are younger females under 35 years old. Sessions are 45 minutes of solution-based therapy, so you and your clients get to decide how many sessions they would need. Clients are usually short-term and stay with the same counselor for less than 24 sessions. There are no severe mental health, addiction, or psychotic clients. All clients are low acute.
Earn $100,000+ a year based on caseload.
There is a first client bonus.
- Must have at least a Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Mental Health Counseling
- Must be an independently licensed LPC. No associates or interns, no disciplinary actions
- Must have a cell phone and a computer in working condition
- Must have a reliable internet connection