We are currently looking to hire part-time and full-time motivated mental health professionals looking for a new counseling role in the state of Nebraska! We are looking for self-motivated therapists and counselors that are driven to provide excellent care by a willingness to help others. If this describes you, please consider this opportunity.Responsibilities:
- You will be meeting with clients via phone, video chat, or messaging through the app (if you are opted-in for out-of-session messaging).
- During your 45-minute client sessions, you will be treating clients who are stable and have low acuity
- You will only treat clients with conditions such as ADHD, OCD, Grief, Weight Disorders, Relationship Issues, and other conditions that would benefit from remote care.
- You must have a valid LMFT, LIMHP, LMHP, or Psychologist in the state of Nebraska.
- You must not have any disciplinary actions on your license.
- You must have at least a Master's Degree.
- You must have a working laptop or desktop with a microphone or camera.
Salary and Benefits:
- Part-time counselors in this role can make up to $60,000 a year based on their caseload.
- Full-time counselors in this role can make up to $100,000 a year based on a 40-hour work week.
- Counselors who work 30+ hours consecutively for two months will become eligible for a healthcare stipend.
- Free counseling is offered to any counselor who joins the platform.
If you are interested, please apply below and we can reach out to you to discuss this opportunity further!