Independently Arizona Licensed Mental Health Therapists (LMFTs, LPCs, and LCSWs) are needed to provide high-quality virtual care on the largest telehealth platform in the world. This is a fully remote opportunity where you provide consults from a private setting of your choice, and on your own schedule. Our goal is to help make professional counseling more accessible and convenient for the communities in need.
- We are seeing rapid growth in the demand for online counseling since the pandemic. With more than 10,000 members joining the platform looking for professional help, you will get unlimited referrals, and you will not worry about acquiring new clients.
- Maintain a healthier work-family balanced life. There is so much flexibility that you can make your own schedule, and work as little as 5 hours per week, or 40 hours and more if you would like. There is no non-compete, so it is a great way to supplement your practice.
- Minimal paperwork is required. You will not need to spend your precious time on writing lengthy reports after each client session. The platform handles all paperwork for you, while you focus on seeing your clients, or utilize those saved hours for your family or seeing more clients.
About the clients:
All clients are low acute and stable. You can choose up to 3 preferences for the client demographics that you wish to treat: depression, anxiety, OCD, ADHD, relationship issues, weight disorders, grief counseling etc. There are no severe mental health, addiction, or psychotic clients. A typical session is 45 minutes long. Clients have the option to stay with the same counselor or not, you can decide how many sessions your clients need to be based on a solution-based therapy approach, but usually, it lasts less than 24 sessions per client.
We offer a substantial sign-on bonus, and compensation is between 60k-100k per year depending on hours worked. There is a monthly stipend for medical/dental/vision benefits or personal expenses for therapists who work 30+ hours per week.
Must have a Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work, Psychology, or Mental Health Counseling
Must be independently licensed in Arizona, no associates or interns:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Must have a cell phone and a computer in working condition
Must have a reliable internet connection
Apply now to get started today!