Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are currently looking to hire part-time and full-time motivated mental health professionals looking for a new counseling role in the state of Colorado! If you are a self-motivated, hard-working therapist looking for an opportunity to provide excellent care, then this opportunity is for you!
You will be meeting with clients via phone, video chat, or messaging through the app (if you are opted-in for out-of-session messaging).
- During your 45-minute client sessions, you will be treating clients who are stable and have low acuity
- You will only treat clients with conditions such as ADHD, OCD, Grief, Weight Disorders, Relationship Issues, and other conditions that would benefit from remote care.
Salary and Benefits:
- You must have a valid LMFT License
- You must not have any disciplinary actions on your license.
- You must have at least a Master's Degree.
- You must have a working laptop or desktop with a microphone or camera.
Apply today to get started!
- Full-time counselors in this role can make up to $100,000 a year based on a 40-hour work week.
- Counselors who work 30+ hours consecutively for two months will become eligible for a healthcare stipend.
- Free counseling is offered to any counselor who joins the platform.
Montclair, New Jersey, United States
Gotham Enterprises Ltd. was founded with the mission to make an impact in the Mental Health Industry. We live in uncertain times, and uncertainty gives way to increased mental health conditions across larger groups of people. To help improve upon this, we at Gotham Enterprises Ltd. work to partner mental health professionals with employers who can provide them with a fulfilling role that allows th...