Do you want to expand your therapeutic career while YOU have control over your schedule and compensation potential? Do you want to have your own practice, but don't want to manage all the working parts (website, workflow, apps, privacy policies, consents, marketing, etc)? Is your passion for helping individuals reduce their suffering and thrive in their lives?
We are hiring LPCs, LMFTs, and LCSWs in the state of Missouri for a growing and thriving online platform with immediate openings for part-time and full-time licensed therapists. We specialize in anxiety, depression, and other stable, low acuity conditions. The practice has a steady stream of referrals. This job is ideal for therapists who want to focus on what they do best - their clinical work. The position is remote. All appointments are virtual. The candidate must be independent, driven, and collaborative.
- A steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation, with opportunities for growth.
- Billing Support
- Master’s degree or higher in counseling, social work, psychology, or mental health-related fields.
- Current state of Missouri license as an LCSW, LPC, or LMFT
(We are not able to accept interns or therapists who require supervision to provide individual therapy.)
- A successful candidate will be independent in scheduling established clients, and case management, and will have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Part-Time counselors and therapists in this role can expect to make up to $60,000 a year.
- Full-Time Therapists and Counselors in this role can expect to make up to $100,000 a year.
- Counselors and Therapists who work 30+ hours a week are eligible for a healthcare stipend.
- Free use of the platform’s services as a client as long as you remain an active counselor on the platform.
Apply today to get started!