We offer a substantial sign-on bonus!
Your clients are waiting! Join the network of tens of thousands of licensed therapists and counselors and provide mental health care on the world’s leading online platform, on your own schedule, all from the comfort of your home.
This is a remote position.
We connect mental health therapists and counselors with clients in their licensed state(s) through an easy-to-use online platform. Due to the tremendous growth, we are hiring more licensed therapists and counselors to meet the demand. Work as a full-time or part-time Mental Health Counselor, you will become a leader in the mental telehealth field, and always be prepared for the upcoming recessions.
- Make your own hours
- Full-time or part-time
The Mental Health Counselor Role:
- See clients via video chat. Clients are pre-screened. They are stable adults with low acuity.
- Advise, educate, and support people with mental health issues.
- Diagnose and treat a variety of emotional or mental disorders, including grief, anxiety, stress, and more.
- Help your clients develop skills and strategies to cope with their issues and help them make better decisions in the future.
Why Choose Us?
- Flexibility. Your main source of income, or a great supplement, depending on your needs.
- Minimal Paperwork. All paperwork will be handled for you so you can focus on providing excellent care to your clients.
- Unlimited Referrals. Sit back while we send the clients to you. No more marketing expenses to get clients.
- Your Private Practice On-line. The full-featured platform is your personal online office, allowing you to set your schedules, book your clients, and provide counseling service.
- We Get You Busy. Start having a full caseload if your schedule allows within days, depending on the state you are licensed in.
- Billing Support. We are dedicated to make counselors job easier, so we take care of billing for you.
- Significant Sign-on bonus
- 90k - 104k per year depending on hours worked
- Weekly direct deposit
- Monthly healthcare stipend for full-time counselors
How to Qualify?
To qualify for the role, all therapists and counselors are required to possess the following:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Mental Health Counseling.
- One of the following independent licenses:
Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Strong computer literacy skills
To become a successful counselor, you also need to have the following skills:
- Ability to make professional evaluations, decisions, and recommendation for treatment planning and implementation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature
We can get you on-boarded in as little as 1-3 days.
Apply with your resume now and get started today!