Our client is seeking a Therapist to work in our TherapyLand! This unique and positive place built especially for kids is located within our client's office in Tampa, FL.
Our client is a clinician-founded national private practice group with locations in 48 states. Our mission is to help people live happy, successful lives, and we believe that client accessibility, integrity, and quality care are what is most important. We put a lot of emphasis on the thought that—in order for our clinical team to be accessible to clients—we must fully support our clinicians by allowing them to do what they are trained to do. We operate under the idea that we are most successful by focusing on one job and being great at that job.
All eligible candidates must have one of the following independent licenses in Florida:
- LCSW or LMFT or LMHC
- Licensed Clinical Psychologists (PhD or PsyD)
All TherapyLand providers, in addition to clinical licensure, must hold an advanced certificate in child therapy, possess documented supervised clinical experience working with children, or be actively participating in clinical supervision while pursuing a child therapy credential.
Compensation: Up to $80,000 depending on licensure
What We Give:
We are dedicated to taking great care of our employees and empowering them to succeed. This enables them to focus on providing excellent care to our clients. We offer the following benefits:
- Guaranteed pay
- Paid orientation
- Annual pay increases
- Additional bonus opportunities
- Supplies needed to utilize play therapy, sandtray therapy, or other techniques needed to work with children including:
- Bobo Dolls
- Puppet theater
- Basketball hoops
- Full clinical caseload typically established within the first 90 days (after credentialing)
- Flexibility with your schedule - we're open 7am-10pm (seven days a week)
- No-Show ProtectionGroup health and dental, disability, life, and liability insurance options
- A W2 employment model with access to a 401k program with a 3% employer match
- Opportunities for paid clinical supervisory roles
- Monthly in-house professional development
- No required call
- We credential you!
- Support team for scheduling and client service with extended hours
- Customized Marketing
- Autonomy, but with access to case consultation groups
- Amazing team culture and clinical support
- Malpractice Coverage
- Career advancement opportunities
- Brand pride
What We Need:
- A true partnership
- Licensed Therapists who specialize in working with Children and Adolescents (ages 14 and under).
- Candidates that may be looking to grow into leadership roles/supervisors
- Self guided determination to complete your notes inside of 24 hours
- Strong character matters - integrity, honesty, adaptability and quality of care to name a few
- Individuals who enjoy being a part of team and working together to professionally develop
Who our Client is - about
- Client is a clinician-owned National outpatient mental health private practice group
- We are currently operating in 48 states and are continuing to expand
A career at our client, isn't just about finding a job that pays the bills. It's about helping others, joining a community, and learning to thrive both personally and professionally. We believe that the success of our employees is just as important as the success of our organization — in fact, they go hand in hand.
So, what do you say? Are you interested in joining our team? Apply today.