Part-time licensed mental health counselors are needed In Spokane, Washington for one of the leading mental health companies in the world. Our goal is to make professional counseling more accessible and convenient to the community in need.
- Create your own schedule, work as little as 5 hours to supplement your current income
- Unlimited referrals, no need to worry about marketing and acquiring new clients
- Minimal paperwork, so you can focus on doing what you love without becoming bogged down with client reports and other administrative tasks
- Choose your preferred client demographics, so you can apply your advanced therapy skills where they have the biggest impact
- State-of-the-art user-friendly therapist portal has all the tools you need built-in, no need to download any other 3rd party software
Your Role as a Remote Mental Health Counselor:
- Provide high-quality counseling service through 45-minute live video sessions to clients with depression, anxiety, relationship issues, OCD, ADHD, weight disorders, etc. based on the demographics of your choice.
- Identify treatment goals and objectives, conduct therapy using a solution-based approach, and decide how many sessions your clients need.
- Maintain professional communication with clients via text messaging on the platform regarding questions or other requests.
What We Offer:
Compensation is between $60,000 - $100,000 per year depending on your weekly caseload.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work, Psychology, or Mental Health Counseling
- Must be independently state board licensed (no associates or interns) LMFT, Psychologist, LICSW, or LMHC
- Must NOT have any disciplinary actions on your license
- Must have a cell phone and a computer in working condition
- Must have a reliable internet connection