Are you a fully Licensed Therapist (LICSW, LPC, LMFT, LPCC or PsyD) who is planning for a career change or looking for a supplemental income? Or perhaps just struggling to have more work-life balance?
We are actively seeking compassionate Mental Health Therapists committed to therapeutic excellence to provide clinical expertise to our clients and promote optimum mental health.
We offer a sign-on bonus!
SCHEDULE AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- Full-time or part-time;
- Work from the comfort of your home;
- 100% remote.
- Flexible hours: Make your own schedule based on your availability.
- Completely remote: Provide consults from the comfort of your home.
- Personalized caseload: We match you with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences.
- Unlimited Referrals: We fill your calendar quickly and consistently, full caseload can be established within the first month.
- Minimal Paperwork: We take care of all administration and billing to save you time.
- Counselor portal: our easy-to-use, all-in-one platform is all you need to set your schedules, book your clients, and provide counseling services.
- Provide individual psychotherapy services to stable, low-acuity adults via video chat.
- Encourage clients to share their feelings to help them develop insights into themselves.
- Evaluate the physical, mental, and emotional condition of clients.
- Develop and implement treatment plans using solution-based therapy.
- Monitor progress throughout the treatment plan.
- Assist clients to develop coping skills and strategies to reach goals.
EDUCATION: Master’s degree or higher in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
LICENSURE: Current state license by the state board is required.
Accepted licenses include:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Psychologist (PsyD)
Must be able to practice independently without supervision.
No disciplinary actions on the license.
***Please indicate your license and licensed state in your application.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have in-depth knowledge of psychology, counseling, and therapy.
- Must have knowledge of different counseling methodologies and techniques.
- Must have strong clinical and diagnostic skills.
- Must possess a passion for helping people on the sincerest matter.
- Must be able to communicate well in the most sensitive situations.
- Must be an excellent listener.
- Must be computer literate.
- Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly direct deposit
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
- Monthly healthcare stipend for full-time counselors
Onboarding takes as little as 3 days!
Apply now with your CV and get started today!