Driven by the growing need to expand access to solution-based mental health care for millions of Americans living with mental health conditions, we seek licensed clinical mental care professionals (Full-time or part-time) whose passion is to impact people’s lives.
If you are a compassionate mental health professional who has a heart for a counseling career and is interested in working for a company that offers competitive rates and incentives, provides unlimited administrative and technological support, and respects your right to balance work and personal life, we want to connect with you.
Work from anywhere (100% remote), and make your own schedule!
We offer a sign-on bonus.
You will be part of a fully remote team that provides assessment and treatment services to stable, low-acuity adults with a wide range of mental health needs. Our goal is to assist individuals by helping them develop the necessary skills to improve their quality of life.
- Conduct ethical and compassionate individual mental health counseling via video chat
- Use solution-based treatment modalities to facilitate individual treatments
- Develop effective and individualized treatment plans to meet the needs of your clients
- Help clients develop insights into their experiences, feelings, and relationships
- Monitor progress throughout the treatment plan and help clients develop healthy coping mechanisms
Why Choose Us:
- Flexible hours: Make your own schedule based on your availability.
- Completely remote: Provide consults from the comfort of your home.
- Personalized caseload: We match you with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences.
- Unlimited Referrals: We fill your calendar quickly and consistently, full caseload can be established within the first month.
- Minimal Paperwork: We take care of all administration and billing to save you time.
- Counselor portal: our easy-to-use, all-in-one platform is all you need to set your schedules, book your clients, and provide counseling services.
How to qualify:
Education: Master’s degree or higher in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
Licensure: Current state license by the state board is required.
Accepted licenses include:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Must be able to practice independently without supervision.
No disciplinary actions on the license.
***Please indicate your license and licensed state in your application.
Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature
Must be computer literate
Pay and benefits:
- Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly direct deposit
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
- Monthly healthcare stipend for full-time counselors
Onboarding takes as little as 3 days!
Apply now with your CV and get started today!