We offer a sign-on bonus. This is a 100% remote role.
Make up to 100k per year working from the comfort of your home on your own schedule. We are looking to hire full-time and part-time compassionate and experienced Mental Health Counselors in the state of Colorado to help individuals who are dealing with issues that affect their mental health and well-being. Clients are carefully screened stable adults who have low acuity. If work-life balance is important to you, apply today!
- Extremely flexible.
- Make your own hours based on your availability.
- Supplement your current income, or make it your full-time career!
On the job, Mental Health Counselors:
- Counsel clients individually via video chat to improve their mental health
- Encourage clients to discuss emotions and experiences to help them develop insight into themselves and their relationships
- Act as a client advocate and help them define goals
- Evaluate clients mental condition, develop and implement treatment plans using solution based approach based on your clinical experience and knowledge.
How we help you succeed:
- Minimal paperwork: just complete your sessions and any minor notes, and the rest will be handled for you.
- Unlimited referrals: you will be matched with unlimited clients and will have a full caseload within days.
- All-in-one platform: the full-featured platform provides you all the tools you will need and is easy to use. This is your own online office where you set your schedules, book your clients, and provide counseling service.
- Billing support: we take care of billing for you, so you have one less thing to worry about.
- Education: A Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Mental Health Counseling
- Licensing: Independently licensed by the state of Colorado, limited/provisional license not accepted:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Ability to make professional evaluations, decisions, and recommendation for treatment planning and implementation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Sign-on bonus
- 90k - 104k per year depending on hours worked
- Monthly healthcare stipend for full-time counselors
Apply with your resume to get started today!