We offer a significant sign-on bonus.
Due to high client demand, we have immediate full-time and part-time job openings for licensed mental health therapists who are either looking for a brand new career opportunity, or a supplemental income. If you are a fully licensed and self-motivated therapist passionate about providing high-quality mental health care and solutions, we want to hear from you!
Work from anywhere, on your own schedule!
You will serve as active part of a fully remote team that provides assessment and treatment services to stable, low acuity adults who present with a wide range of mental health needs. Our goal is to assist individuals by helping them develop the necessary skills to improve their quality of life.
- Conduct ethical and compassionate individual mental health counseling via video chat
- Use solution-based treatment modalities to facilitate individual treatments
- Develop effective and individualized treatment plans to meet the needs of your clients
- Help clients develop insights into their experience, feelings, and relationships
- Monitor progress throughout the treatment plan, and help clients develop healthy coping mechanisms
How we can help you succeed:
- Flexibility. 100% remote position, work from the comfort of your home, make your own hours based on your availability, full-time or part-time.
- Non-compete. This opportunity can be a great source of supplemental income if you choose to keep your current position.
- Unlimited referrals. We match you with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences, then fill your calendar quickly. No more acquiring new clients on your own.
- Minimal paperwork. We handle the paperwork for you, so that you can focus 100% on your clients. We make therapists life easier by freeing them from administrative tasks.
- We keep you busy. Full-time counselors can expect to have a full caseload within weeks.
- Easy to use platform. Our all-in-one therapist platform is easy to navigate, which has everything you will need for the job.
- Education: You must have completed a Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
- One of the following licenses is required: You must be fully licensed to practice independently without supervision:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- No limited/provisional license. No disciplinary actions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly direct deposit
- $90k-$104k per year depending on working hours
- Monthly healthcare stipend for full-time counselors
Our onboarding specialists can get you paneled and ready to see clients in as little as 1-3 days!
Apply with your resume now and get started today!