We are looking for compassionate and experienced mental health counselors to provide our clients professional care. Our mission is to facilitate and promote appropriate behavioral health and personal growth in communities in need.
We offer a sign-on bonus.
In this role, you will identify the behavioral and mental health needs of stable, low-acuity adults, and develops therapy goals and objectives for implementation through an individual therapy plan.
- Work from anywhere (100% remote)
- Make your own schedule!
- Full-time or part-time
- Conduct ethical and compassionate individual mental health counseling via video chat
- Use solution-based treatment modalities to facilitate individual treatments
- Develop effective and individualized treatment plans to meet the needs of your clients
- Help clients develop insights into their experiences, feelings, and relationships
- Monitor progress throughout the treatment plan and help clients develop healthy coping mechanisms
- Flexible hours: Make your own schedule based on your availability.
- Completely remote: Provide consults from the comfort of your home.
- Personalized caseload: We match you with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences.
- Unlimited Referrals: We fill your calendar quickly and consistently, full caseload can be established within the first month.
- Minimal Paperwork: We take care of all administration and billing to save you time.
- Counselor portal: our easy-to-use, all-in-one platform is all you need to set your schedules, book your clients, and provide counseling services.
- Education: Master’s degree or higher in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
- Licensure: Current state license by the state board is required. Accepted licenses include:
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Must be able to practice independently without supervision.
- No disciplinary actions on the license.
***Please indicate your license and licensed state in your application.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature
- Must be familiar with the latest developments in psychotherapy
- Must be computer literate
Pay and benefits:
- Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly direct deposit
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
- Monthly healthcare stipend for full-time counselors
Onboarding takes as little as 3 days!
Apply now with your CV and get started today!