We are hiring Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCCs) in the state of Kentucky for telehealth roles with one of the largest online therapy platforms in the country.
This fully remote opportunity allows you to work whenever and wherever you want. Your schedule is flexible to fit your desired caseload and your preferred client demographics.
The typical client on the platform is stable and has low acuity, suffering from anxiety, depression, ADHD, OCD, relationship issues, weight disorders, or is in need of grief counseling. There are no children or severe mental health clients on our platform. Treat your clients via video chat, text, or phone.
Pay and Benefits
- Earn up to $60,000/year based on the hours you work.
- Earn up to $100,000/year for full-time plus a generous healthcare stipend.
- Receive a significant sign-on bonus when you see your first client within 2 weeks of onboarding
- Utilize a library of thousands of therapy tools or use your own
- Our patient self-pay system means no reporting to funding sources is required. Minimal paperwork is required.
- Free on-platform counseling.
- Referral programs.
- Master's degree or doctorate in social work, counseling, psychology, or related field
- You must have a valid LPCC license without any disciplinary actions.
- Stable and reliable internet connection and PC/Mac/laptop (no tablets)
- No disciplinary actions on your license.