Are you tired of commuting to work every day and wasting your precious time and gas money being stuck in traffic?
Are you tired of writing endless reports after each client session?
Are you tired of not being able to fully control your time and live a more work-family balanced life?
If all these apply to you, you have come to the right place.
We are looking for fully remote independently Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCCs) in Minnesota to meet the high demand for online counseling with the largest telehealth company in the world.
You will enjoy:
- Flexibility. You make your own schedule each week, and see your clients via video chat from the comfort of your home. You can work as little as 5 hours a week to 40 hours or more if you would like. No more money spent on gas, and more money earned turning your usual commute time into another client session.
- Minimal paperwork. Forget about lengthy reports, the platform handles most paperwork for you so that you can focus on helping people and healing the community. You will have more time to see clients while getting paid without having to spend hours on paperwork.
- Unlimited client referrals. You are able to choose 3 preferences for your client demographics, and then wait to be matched to the clients of your choice.
Sessions are typically 45 minutes long and are solution-based, so you can decide how many sessions your clients need. Most clients suffer from depression, anxiety, weight disorders, or have relationship issues and need grief counseling. There are no severe mental health, addiction, or psychotic clients. 70% of the clients are younger women under the age of 35.
- You can expect to make up to $100,000 annually on a full-time schedule, and a monthly stipend for benefits or personal expenses.
-You can expect to make up to $60,000 annually working part-time.
- Substantial sign-on bonus. We currently offer a significant sign-on bonus to newly qualified counselors.
- Must have an LPCC, LMFT, or LICSW license in Minnesota.
- Must have a master’s degree/Doctorate Degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
- Must have a working computer and good wi-fi.
Apply now to get started today!