We are seeking licensed mental health therapists to join a network of world-class therapists delivering mental health care.
This role will support one of our mental health care company partners, a growing, and direct-to-consumer mental health company with a mission to increase access to affordable care. Mental Health Therapists in this role will work to provide mental health care for low acuity adult clients seeking therapy for depression and/or anxiety.
You will have ongoing support from clinical leadership and administrative teams so you can focus on what you do best and deliver quality care to clients.
- $90,000-$100,000 a year based on full-time caseloads.
- Ask a recruiter about part-time work!
- Create your own schedule. Determine your caseload and see clients when you want, whether that’s evenings, part-time, or full-time.
- No overhead. We do the legwork of matching you with clients, so you can avoid the additional marketing and administrative costs required to build your practice — allowing you to focus on providing clinical services.
- You will have full control over clinical decision-making while having access to clinical support from The Wheel Team.
- Simple to use. Utilize our secure and HIPAA-compliant platform that includes video conferencing, scheduling, and patient information tools.
- Clinical, operational, administrative, and technical support. We provide ongoing training, guidance, and support so you can feel confident and comfortable providing virtual care with all company partners you work with.
- LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, or equivalent independent clinical license
- Master's degree or higher
- An active and unrestricted license in California
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with technology