We are a trusted partner for thousands of therapists and counselors nationwide looking to make mental health care more accessible. In this role, the back-end team fills your caseload and handles the paperwork so you can focus on what you love: providing care to those in need.
Our mission is to treat behavioral health with the same respect, rigor, and focus as other chronic diseases. As such, we work diligently to curate each of our therapist-client matches and provide the necessary behind-the-scenes support that helps ensure successful outcomes for clients and therapists alike.
Why Join us?
- Full Caseload: take advantage of our marketing and partnerships to get matched with the exact type of clients you want immediately.
- Billing Support: just complete your sessions and any minor notes and the rest will be taken care of by our billing team. Plus, our billing team will help your clients if they ever have an issue.
- Dedicated Support: whether you have a technical, finance, or care-related issue, you will receive a prompt reply from your dedicated therapist support team 7 days a week. This is true for your clients as well!
- Flexibility: you’re in control of your schedule, and you can add or remove available slots whenever you wish.
- Diversity: we have emphasized building a network of diverse therapists in both skill and background, as we know how important this is for clients and therapists.
- Must be an independently licensed LMFT, LPCC, or LCSW
- Your license must be in good standing.
- Master’s or Doctorate Degree
Compensation & Benefits
- Full-time counselors in this role can expect to make $90,000 to $100,000 a year.
- Full-time counselors are also eligible for a healthcare stipend.