Are you a fully licensed mental health therapist looking for a remote counseling role? Either to supplement your current income, or to replace your current position, we have part-time and full-time opportunities available. You will counsel and advise individuals via video chat to promote optimum mental and emotional health, with an emphasis on prevention.
- A substantial sign-on bonus to welcome you onboard.
- 100% remote, work from anywhere.
- Extremely flexible, make your own hours.
- Get paid via direct deposit weekly.
On the job, you as a mental health counselor:
- Offer counseling to stable, low acuity clients seeking treatment for emotional and mental health issues.
- Encourage clients to express their feelings and discuss emotions and experiences.
- Examine and identify issues through conversations, observation, or tests.
- Help clients define goals, plan action and gain insight.
- Take a solution-based approach to mental health care.
How We Can Help You Succeed:
- Minimal Paperwork: We take care of acquiring clients, billing, administrations etc. so that you can focus on your clients 100%
- Unlimited Referrals: We fill your calendar quickly and consistently based on your availability. No more marketing expenses to acquire new clients.
- Screened Clients: All clients are stable and have low acuity. They are carefully screened before they can book your service.
- Matched Clients: We match you with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences.
- We Get You Busy: Start having a full caseload if your schedule allows within 1-2 weeks, depending on the state you are licensed in.
- Billing Support. We are dedicated to make counselors job easier, so we take care of billing for you.
- Top Quality Counselor Dashboard: You will be using a therapy platform as your private on-line office, which allows you to help your clients via live sessions (video/text) and messages.
- Education:A Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Mental Health Counseling
- An active, independent state license: LIMFT, LISW, LISW-S or LPCC
- Ability to make professional evaluations, decisions-, and recommendation for treatment planning and implementation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Sign-on bonus
- Weekly direct deposit
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked