Due to the high demand for mental health therapy and the growing numbers of people with untreated mental health conditions, traditional in-person therapy has not been unable to meet the climbing demand we are seeing. Therefore, we are inviting Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) in the state of New Mexico to join the largest telehealth platform and help make mental health counseling more accessible and convenient to the community in need.
Why Join us?
- Full Caseload: take advantage of our marketing and partnerships to get matched with the exact type of clients you want immediately.
- Billing Support: just complete your sessions and any minor notes and the rest will be taken care of by our billing team. Plus, our billing team will help your clients if they ever have an issue.
- Dedicated Support: whether you have a technical, finance, or care-related issue, you will receive a prompt reply from your dedicated therapist support team 7 days a week. This is true for your clients as well!
- Flexibility: you’re in control of your schedule, and you can add or remove available slots whenever you wish.
- Diversity: we have emphasized building a network of diverse therapists in both skill and background, as we know how important this is for clients and therapists.
- Your custom online office: Online tools and resources available at no cost to therapists, the full-featured platform is built to help you do what you do best!
- Must have completed a Master's Degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
- Fully licensed in the state of New Mexico: Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC).
- Independent, creative, flexible and comfortable working from home.
- Excellent communication skills are a must!
- Professional interactions with clients, family, and admin personnel.
- Must have a space dedicated to practice in conjunction with privacy policies.
- Experience managing your own caseload.
- Dual or multi State Certification always a PLUS!
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Pay: Up to $104,000 a year.
- Full-time counselors are eligible for a healthcare stipend after meeting requirements.
- A first client Sign-On bonus is offered to all newly approved full-time or part-time counselors.
- Ask our recruiter about part time options.
Apply today to get started!