We are an online mental health organization searching for a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) to lead counseling sessions remotely. We provide solutions-based therapy to clients who are stable and have low acuity. The Licensed Professional Counselor will be responsible for gauging clients' treatment needs and devising contextually sensitive treatment options. As therapy unfolds, the LPC will review the suggested length and type of interventions to boost clients' prospects of fully recovering. Bilingual is preferred but not required.Licensed Professional Counselor Responsibilities:
- Consulting with new clients to gauge their difficulties and resources.
- Addressing concerns through talk therapy and by modeling adaptive, sustainable behaviors.
- Promoting constructive self-reflection, helpful coping techniques, and nurturing relationships.
- Monitoring perceptions about and adherence to suggested treatment.
- Staying warm, engaged, and receptive as you work to facilitate healing.
- Master's degree in a Counseling-related stream.
- Proven experience as a Licensed Professional Counselor.
- Registered and able to practice as an independent Licensed Professional Counselor.
- General computer competency and basic computer software knowledge.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Committed to delivering culturally congruent treatment.
- Strong, demonstrable community orientation.
- Empathetic, sensitive, and driven to foster healing.
- Earn up to $60,000 a year for part-time
- Earn up to $100,000 a year for full time
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits stipend for full-time workers.
Apply today to get started!