We hiring Licensed Professional Counselors (LPCs) for the leading mental health teletherapy platform in the United States. In the last few years, there has been a rising need to pair counselors and therapists with the clients who need it the most. To fill this need, we became the leading telehealth therapy platform in the country. All patients you will see are stable and have low acuity, making them the best candidates for remote therapy sessions.
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first focus - Put the well-being & needs of clients first, applying the highest standard of care
- Results and data-driven - Use evidence-based practices & proprietary data to optimize care
- Ownership - Ownership of patient outcomes, incl. proactive mgmt. of treatment plan
- Mission-drive experimentation - Embrace innovative initiatives through cross-training across specialties & new modalities
- Lead with empathy - Ensure that all client interactions are characterized by authentic empathy & compassion
About the Role:
We are expanding and are looking for several rockstar therapists to join our team and help drive our mission of providing high-quality, accessible care to patients.
This role may be a fit for you if multiple of the following apply to you:
- You are passionate about increasing access to quality mental health care
- You are skillful and provide outcome-focused care
- You have an innate ability to create awareness as you build relationships
- You are comfortable working in a telemedicine environment and navigating multiple systems as you document notes
- You are comfortable navigating ambiguous environments and iteratively improving processes
- Licensed as a Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Empathetic and intuitive listening
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Advanced proficiency in using a computer and the ability to learn how to use new computer programs quickly
- Passion for our mission of improving access to high-quality care for anxiety, depression, and other stable, low acuity conditions.
- You are entrepreneurial and have experience working at startups.
- You have experience defining and iterating on new processes.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Flexible schedule built around your availability
- Ability to use the platform as a client should you wish to seek therapy personally.
- Earn up to $80,000 working part-time.
- Earn up to $100,000 working full-time.
- Full-time counselors and therapists who work 30+ hours a week are eligible for a healthcare stipend.
Apply today to learn more!