Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are looking to hire independent Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC) in the state of West Virginia to join one of the largest mental health practices in the world.
Due to the pandemic, there is a rapidly growing demand for counseling services and we aim to help fill that need by pairing qualified motivated therapists and counselors with the clients who need them the most.
All patients seen within the practice are screened: they are stable and have low acuity.
You can choose up to three client demographics you wish to work with, ensuring that the clients you see fall under your preferred scope of work. You will be matched with clients in the areas you are licensed in, eliminating the need to search for clients on your own.
This role offers you the ability to hold a part-time or full-time working schedule, with minimal administrative tasks, allowing your focus to be on your clients whenever you are free to work.
- You must have an active LPC license in West Virginia.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Benefits and Salary:
- Absolutely no disciplinary actions on your license.
- A Master's degree or doctorate in social work, counseling, psychology, or related field
Apply today to learn more!
- Significant sign-on bonus
- Part-Time workers are eligible to earn up to $65,000 a year
- Full-Time workers can earn up to $100,000 a year
- Full-time counselors are eligible for a healthcare stipend.
- 100% Freedom and flexibility that comes with building your own schedule.
- Unlimited free referrals
- Minimal paperwork
- Ability to use the company’s services as a client free of charge as long as you remain an active counselor with the company.
Montclair, New Jersey, United States
Gotham Enterprises Ltd. was founded with the mission to make an impact in the Mental Health Industry. We live in uncertain times, and uncertainty gives way to increased mental health conditions across larger groups of people. To help improve upon this, we at Gotham Enterprises Ltd. work to match mental health professionals with employers who can provide them with a fulfilling role that allows them...