Fully licensed mental health therapists are needed immediately to meet the growing demand for professional mental health care. If helping people with your counseling expertise is your career goal, but you still want to maintain a healthier, more balanced life, this is the opportunity for you.
We offer a substantial sign-on bonus.
Join us and become a Remote Mental Health Counselor. We have both full-time and part-time roles available. Take control of your life by making your own work schedule, and earn up to $100k per year from the comfort of your home.
- Provide 1:1 counseling service via video chat to emotionally struggling adults.
- All clients are carefully screened. Only stable adults with low acuity can book your service.
- Encourage clients to discuss emotions and experiences to help them develop insight into themselves and their relationships.
- Evaluate and identify a variety of emotional or mental disorders, including grief, anxiety, stress, and more.
- Develop and implement treatment plans using solution based approach based on your clinical experience and knowledge.
- Monitor progress throughout the treatment plan, and help your clients develop healthy coping mechanisms.
What We Offer:
- Flexibility: Set your own hours. 100% remote.
- Additional Income: A great supplement to your current income, or your major source of income working full-time (30+ hours per week).
- Unlimited Referrals: We fill your calendar quickly and consistently based on your availability. No more marketing expenses to get clients.
- Matched Clients: We match you with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences.
- Minimal Paperwork: All paperwork will be handled for you so you can focus on providing excellent care to your clients.
- We Get You Busy. Start having a full caseload if your schedule allows within 1-2 weeks, depending on the state you are licensed in.
- Top Quality Counselor Dashboard: Our full-featured platform is your personal online office, allowing you to set your schedules, book your clients, and provide counseling service.
- Billing Support. We are dedicated to make counselors job easier, so we take care of billing for you.
- Quick On-boarding: Our on-boarding specialists can get you paneled and ready to see clients in as little as 1-3 days!
How to Qualify?
To qualify for the role, all therapists and counselors are required to possess the following:
- Education: Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Mental Health Counseling.
- Licensing: One of the following independent licenses:
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW)
*Note: No limited/provisional licenses. No disciplinary actions.
- Strong computer literacy skills
To become a successful counselor, you also need to have the following skills:
- Ability to make professional evaluations, decisions, and recommendation for treatment planning and implementation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature
Compensation and Benefits:
- Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly direct deposit
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
- Monthly healthcare stipend for full-time counselors
Apply with your resume now and get started today!