Mental Health Clinicians Needed!
Bring your talent and your vision to our Client, An Oklahoma City, OK based Hospital and join a rewarding career!
Are you ready to work for an organization that truly cares about work-life balance and encourages you to be an enthusiastic learner, actively pursue research, and grow as a clinician? The hospital provides consistent and ready access to clinical and administrative support, a generous benefit package, and financial support to encourage each clinician’s professional development.
Opportunities for full time, part time, and per diem schedules.
Current openings include:
· New Graduate Clinician Orientee – In Patient
· Pediatric and Adult Outpatient Clinicians
· Pediatric and Adult Inpatient Clinicians
· Behavioral Health Consult Prof Services Clinicians
· Integrated Behavioral Health Clinicians
· Integrated School Based Clinicians
· Employee Assistance Program Clinicians
Requirements: Masters Degree and LCSW level license
Acadia Hospital clinicians enjoy:
- Up to $15,000 sign on bonus (for eligible positions)
- Up to $35K tuition loan repayment
- New and improved rates of pay
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan
- Generous PTO
- Conducts psychiatric and psychosocial evaluations and plans/implements evidence-based therapeutic treatment in the form of individual, group and family therapy within assigned program setting to reduce psychiatric symptoms and improve functional capacity among patients.
- Completes comprehensive, diagnostic evaluations by collecting data which enables the identification of potential therapeutic targets for active treatment.
- Develops initial master treatment plan and updates in collaboration with the patient and within established timeframes that identify effective interventions to achieve outcomes, and accommodate the patient’s developmental level, motivation, health/spiritual beliefs, functional capabilities, and strengths.
- Implements individual, group and family therapy interventions that are evidence-based and are consistent with service plan and developmental level and needs of patient to elicit therapeutic change.
- Modifies interventions based on continual assessment of the patient’s response to treatment.
- Articulates anticipated treatment outcomes that are patient oriented, evidence based, therapeutically sound, realistic, attainable, and measurable.
- Completes documentation that reflects evidence-based practices, active patient involvement in care, attention to objective outcomes and identification of any barriers to treatment progress.
- Maintains a safe environment complying with NLH policies and procedures, reports and directly addresses environmental hazards and violations of patient safety policy and/or protocol when involved or observed.
- Completes documentation within required timeframes.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- Primary Care
- Day shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oklahoma City, OK: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Required)
Work Location: One location