We are seeking Licensed Psychologists in the state of Arizona to join the largest mental healthcare platform in the country as full-time teletherapy providers.
In this role, you would provide remote care to patients who suffer from low acute conditions such as depression, anxiety, OCD, ADHD, grief, and other conditions that would benefit from virtual solutions-based therapy.
This fully remote opportunity allows you to make your own schedules, work whenever and wherever you want. Your schedule is flexible to fit your desired caseload and your preferred client demographics.
The typical client on the platform is stable and has low acuity, suffering from anxiety, depression, ADHD, OCD, relationship issues, weight disorders, or is in need of grief counseling. There are no children or severe mental health clients on our platform. Treat your clients via video chat, text, or phone.
No more costs spent on acquiring clients, billing, support, or operations, the platform handles them all while you focus on your caseload.
Compensation and Benefits:
- You must be a Licensed Psychologist (PsyD).
- You must not have any disciplinary actions on your license.
- Flexible schedule: You get to set your own hours based on when you are free to meet with clients.
- The standard salary for a full-time employee in this role is between $80,000 and $100,000 a year, depending on your preferred caseload.
- You will receive a monthly stipend to help cover your healthcare insurance needs.
- We also offer a competitive first client sign-on bonus.
If this interests you, please apply with your resume and one of our recruiters will reach out to you as soon as possible.Apply now to get started today!