This job is archived
- Master’s degree in mental health/human services related field (social work, psychology, and counseling)
- Professional licensure including LCSW, LPC, or Psychologist
- No Disciplinary actions on your license.
- The Therapist will be responsible for providing services for clients who are stable and have low acuity.
- They will deliver high-quality services following our guidelines.
- Every client deserves to reach their full potential and we’re looking to hire an exceptional Therapist who will play an essential role in fueling improvement and success.
- Minimal paperwork
- Develops and maintains positive and collaborative communication
- You can earn up to $100,000 a year based on your weekly caseload.
- Flexible schedule